Integrated, efficient, reliable communication is more critical to operational performance than ever before. Businesses and organizations whose workers must be mobile need a communication solution that makes it easy and affordable for them to stay in touch. MOTOTRBO delivers just that, it combines exceptional two-way radio functionality with digital technology to deliver increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications. This versatile portfolio provides a complete systemof portable and mobile radios, repeaters, accessories, data applications and services.
Highlights of the Motorola XPR 6550 Portable Two Way Radio
MOTOTRBO’s XPR 6550 digital portable two- way radio is changing the way businesses communication. It offers all of the features of the XPR6500 and it integrates voice and data, to increase operational efficiency and while supporting data applications, such as Text Messaging Services and MOTOTRBO Location Services (GPS location tracking).
MOTOTRBO’s XPR 6550 is available in UHF and VHF, 160 channels; intrinsically safe and FM approved when used with 1500 mAh FM Li-ion battery.
Motorola XPR 6550 Portable Two Way Radio Specification Overview
- 160 Channels
- Frequency - UHF (403-470 MHz) & VHF (136-174 MHz)
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing
- GPS module (requires MOTOTRBO Location Services Application)
- Short free-form and quick text messaging
- Analog and/or Digital Channel Scan
- Alphanumeric Display
- 3 Programmable Side Buttons
- 2 Programmable Front Buttons
- Submersible (IP57)
- Battery Life (based on 5/5/90 duty cycle) - 8–13 hours depending on battery type and analog/digital mode
- Mil Spec - 810 C, D, E, and F, IP57
- Dimensions H x W x L (with standard battery) - 3.74" x 2.50" x 1.39" (131.5 mm x 63.5 mm x 35.2 mm)
- Weight (with standard battery) - 12.7 oz. (with LiIon non-FM Battery), 13 oz (with LiIon FM Battery), 15.2 oz (with NiMH Battery)
- Warranty - Two Years Warranty
The Motorola XPR 6550 portable two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Public Administration
- Public Safety
- Small Campus
The Motorola XPR 6550 is available in the following UHF and VHF models.
AAH55JDH9LA1_N (Display with GPS) XPR 6550 160 Channels, 1-5W (Ships 5W) VHF
AAH55QDH9LA1_N (Display with GPS) XPR 6550 160 Channels, 1-4W (Ships 4W) UHF
All XPR 6550 models include:
- Integrated GPS modem
- Display Portable Radio
- GPS Folded Monopole UHF Antenna (PMAE4024)
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 1500 mAh Submersible Battery (PMNN4066)
- IMPRES™ Single Unit Charger (WPLN4232)
- 2.5 " Belt Clip (PMLN4652)
- User Guide CD (English and French Canadian)
- 2-year Standard Warranty plus one year Repair Service Advantage (US only) / Extended Warranty (Canada only)
Motorola XPR 6550 parts and accessories.
MOTOTRBO Portable Radio Brochure
MOTOTRBO Portable Radio Spec Sheet
MOTOTRBO System Brochure
MOTOTRBO Data Applications Brochure